I’m a B2B SaaS SEO consultant who helps companies build performance-focused SEO strategies designed to grow business revenue. I’ll help you determine exactly what you need to focus on to generate the most value from your investments in content and SEO — and provide your team with a playbook for how to get there.
The initial engagement
My initial engagements always begin with complete site and content audits designed to determine what’s been working for your company so far and what needs to be improved. I’ll look at both your library of content and your site’s technical setup to find opportunities for improvement.
Once these audits are complete, I’ll send you my findings in a detailed report that includes both quick-win and long-term tactics your team can implement to start moving the needle for your business. This report is customized for every client but generally includes:
- A high-level strategy explaining where you should focus your content and SEO efforts over the next year (or more).
- A list of at least 40 purchase-intent keywords that are crucial for your business.
- At least 20 SEO briefs you can hand off to your writers so they can create the content you need and perfectly optimize it for search.
- A list of development changes you should make to ensure your site is set up for SEO performance.
- Educational materials that teach your team SEO best practices.
The initial engagement lasts two months and costs $12,000 USD. At the end of it, you will have a complete SEO playbook that your team can follow for months and years to come to use content and SEO to grow your business.
If your team has little SEO experience or expertise, I can continue helping out on a monthly retainer basis. On an ongoing retainer, I’ll work with your team to educate them on SEO best practices, provide keyword research and content briefs, review completed content prior to publishing, and create monthly performance reports.
The cost of the ongoing retainer is $6,000 USD per month. The engagement will continue on a month-to-month basis and can be discontinued at any time — no time-bound contract required. The goal of the ongoing retainer is to eventually get your team to the point where they can run SEO on their own.
If this all sounds good to you, please fill out the form below to get started.