The services I offer include writing, creating an SEO content strategy for your existing team to work from, and full-service content marketing for businesses that need someone to manage their entire content workflow.
As a professional writer, I specialize in producing long-form, search-optimized blog content.
In order to ensure that what I write is accurate and actionable, I cover a limited number of topics that are informed by my own professional experience and subject-matter expertise:
I’m happy to adapt to your content team’s existing workflows. You’re free to assign topics from your editorial calendar, or I can pitch ideas to you. In either case, I will work to optimize each piece of content I write for relevant and competitive keywords.
Keyword Research + Content Planning
If you already have a team of writers but want to publish more search-optimized content, I’ll put together a detailed SEO content plan for your existing team to work from.
First, I’ll conduct the necessary research to build a list of keywords that:
- are relevant to your business
- have consistent monthly search volumes
- have little competition (making it easier to earn high rankings)
- target prospects at different stages of the buying journey
Next, I’ll create a detailed content plan for each keyword that includes:
- identification of searcher intent for the keyword
- a list of topics to cover to satisfy the identified intent
- a list of secondary keywords to use within content and subheadings
- notes on what competing content is doing well/poorly
- a summary of what Google is likely looking for in top-ranked content
When I’m finished, your team will be able to add the suggested pieces to your editorial calendar, and then use the content plans as guidelines for creating content that drives more qualified organic search traffic to your brand’s blog.
Full-Service Content Marketing
Keyword Research + Content Planning + Writing
If you’re looking for someone to manage your entire SEO content process, I can help with that, too. If you hire me to run your content marketing efforts, I’ll:
- build a list of keywords you should target on your blog
- create a content plan for each keyword
- write a set number of search-optimized posts each month
Additionally, with access to your Google Analytics, I can set up tracking and reports to show you the impact of your investment in content marketing on both your site’s traffic and your business’ revenue.